Pages

Monday, February 13, 2017

Holiday Writing

Over the next few days, the students of Totara 14 will be sharing some writing about their holiday.  Each student has typed their own work on the computer or the iPad.  They are learning how to add to our blog.

Please read and enjoy!



Me and my family went to fantail bay. My dad went snorkeling. He found a sea slug and an octopus. I like looking at the octopus going back into the ocean.
Olivia

On the 12th of January I went to waitomo caves. I went with my family for a walk. I was really scared it was super dark so we brought a torch because me and my cousin’s were scared.My brother and sister’s kept scaring me.They kept scaring me until i cried (I never did) so they stopped.Then we finished the walk.Then we went to the river for a swim because it was so hot so we got in our togs.Put sunblock on had lunch had a rest then finally for a swim.It was a really long day (and swim).
Rocky

Oh my I am  going to the movies with Miky , Aiby and   their   brother.
The  movie  was called sing. In  the movie the  koala   has a  theatre. After the movie we went to my house.
Sam

Ahhh can’t wait ! On December the 12 I went to Tonga because I had to go to a wedding I was a flower girl. I wore a white gown and we had a kai. I went with my whole family and I was happy. There was a famous show it was about making your brain work it was incredible. There were some dances . I was part of the dance . It was my blue brother and my friend that got married . They fell in love . They were happy too .
Veisinia

I went fishing Keri KerI.We caught a lot but we through all of them back in the sea but we caught one and kept it.
Jake

In the holiday  I  had  a BBQ  at my  home.Then  my  Dad got  me  to go with  him  to get  the  pig. I  saw   a little  baby pig. I kissed it then   we got  the big pig then we ate it all. My family was full. Then  we played and  played.
Lucy

WOAH  I  went  to  the  beach with  my family.  The beach was called waihi beach.  I went   for  a swim  and  suddenly a  shark.  I  wasnt scared.
Devon                                                                                                                                                                                                               


No comments:

Post a Comment