Kia ora e te whānau! Nau mai haere mai! Welcome to Room 20s digital space. I'm Matua Adam and I'm the kaiako in Room 20 this year - here you can keep up to date and be a part of our learning journey throughout the 2022 school year!
Miss Rasmussen signed up Totara 14 to Get NZ Writing that is driven by School Kit NZ. We completed our poster and postcards to share with another class - Pukeko class at Matakohe School. We received and opened our parcel, and how exciting it was!!
Hi there from Matakohe School. Thanks so much for your Get Writing Pack we got it yesterday and we are now making up a short video for you. Great to see you got our pack too. We loved the whole project and hope you did too.
Hi there Hamilton East School. We are Pukeko Matakohe school and we received your parcel today. It's awesome and we have had a lot of fun making the puzzle and sharing our the postcards. Thank you so much. We will be sharing a video with you sometime in the very near future of us all putting the puzzle together. Bye for now Pukeko Matakohe
It took us five lessons. We had to learn about metaphors. With the poster we all answered the questions then chose the best answers. It was all a lot of fun. Some of the answers were funny and some really surprised me. Especially Visa being a word a year 2 student liked the sound of. Thanks Again
What a fantastic project. Our family will go up to the Kaipara Harbour in the holidays, so we will be able to explore the area where Matakohe School is.
I've only just seen this what a shame I might have been able to meet you at the school as I live very close by. We have a large envelop with your name on the back of it. I will open it when the children come to school on Monday. We hope you all enjoyed your holiday. From Matakohe Room Pukeko.
I have some photos I would like to send you. What is the best way to do this. Thank Helen Reynolds Matakohe School. I was thinking we could set up a Skype session later on in the term if it suits you. Bye for now Helen
Hi Helen, The best way to get in touch would be to email me - srasmussen@hameast.school.nz We hope you had a great break and enjoy opening our letters today! Sarah :)
We sure did I have sent you an e-mail with some photos of the children receiving their letters. Now I'm just about to send another photo of your poster and metaphor post cards. Thanks Helen
Thank you Hamilton East we are now writing our replies to your letters. We have nearly finished five of them. It's taking longer than we thought. Bye for now Room Pukeko Matakohe School
We posted our letters to you on Monday. You should get them this week. Although it does take a bit longer because we live out in the country. We hope you enjoy learning about the people in our class. Bye for now Pukeko Class Matakohe
Hi there from Matakohe School. Thanks so much for your Get Writing Pack we got it yesterday and we are now making up a short video for you. Great to see you got our pack too. We loved the whole project and hope you did too.
ReplyDeleteWow! Thank you so much for the comments Pukeko Matakohe! We loved the parcel we received - we love the pictures on the post cards!
DeleteHi there Hamilton East School. We are Pukeko Matakohe school and we received your parcel today. It's awesome and we have had a lot of fun making the puzzle and sharing our the postcards. Thank you so much. We will be sharing a video with you sometime in the very near future of us all putting the puzzle together.
ReplyDeleteBye for now
Pukeko Matakohe
Maybe you could post more photos?.You did a very good job.How long did it take you?
ReplyDeleteCharlie rm8 and Aaisha rm 10
Our pack took us a few weeks to make and send away. We were very quick to make the poster we got because we had practiced with our own.
DeleteWow! Thank you so much for the comments Pukeko Matakohe! We loved the parcel we received - we love the pictures on the post cards!
ReplyDeleteIt took us five lessons. We had to learn about metaphors. With the poster we all answered the questions then chose the best answers. It was all a lot of fun. Some of the answers were funny and some really surprised me. Especially Visa being a word a year 2 student liked the sound of.
ReplyDeleteThanks Again
What a fantastic project. Our family will go up to the Kaipara Harbour in the holidays, so we will be able to explore the area where Matakohe School is.
ReplyDeleteI've only just seen this what a shame I might have been able to meet you at the school as I live very close by.
ReplyDeleteWe have a large envelop with your name on the back of it. I will open it when the children come to school on Monday. We hope you all enjoyed your holiday.
From Matakohe Room Pukeko.
I have some photos I would like to send you. What is the best way to do this.
ReplyDeleteThank Helen Reynolds Matakohe School.
I was thinking we could set up a Skype session later on in the term if it suits you.
Bye for now Helen
Hi Helen,
DeleteThe best way to get in touch would be to email me - srasmussen@hameast.school.nz
We hope you had a great break and enjoy opening our letters today!
Sarah :)
We sure did I have sent you an e-mail with some photos of the children receiving their letters. Now I'm just about to send another photo of your poster and metaphor post cards.
DeleteThanks Helen
Thank you Hamilton East we are now writing our replies to your letters. We have nearly finished five of them. It's taking longer than we thought.
ReplyDeleteBye for now
Room Pukeko Matakohe School
We posted our letters to you on Monday. You should get them this week. Although it does take a bit longer because we live out in the country. We hope you enjoy learning about the people in our class.
ReplyDeleteBye for now
Pukeko Class Matakohe