Kia ora e te whānau! Nau mai haere mai! Welcome to Room 20s digital space. I'm Matua Adam and I'm the kaiako in Room 20 this year - here you can keep up to date and be a part of our learning journey throughout the 2022 school year!
We are so lucky to have some fantastic Pen Pals! We are writing letters to some children at Matakohe School after sending them postcards as part of the NZ Writing Schools Kit.
It is very exciting to get letters especially written to us and we are very motivated to write back!
Here are some pictures of us reading our latest letters. Our letters back are almost ready to send!
What a lovely surprise to look on your blog and see your letters are nearly ready. I know our class will get another wonderful surprise when get your mail. Can't wait! Mrs Reynolds
What a lovely surprise to look on your blog and see your letters are nearly ready. I know our class will get another wonderful surprise when get your mail.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait!
Mrs Reynolds