Pages

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Inspired - Poetry

Miss Rasmussen read a poem about being INSPIRED which INSPIRED us to write our own poem about being INSPIRED.

INSPIRED by Room 14

I am inspired by the warm beaming sunshine.  Miss Rasmussen.
I am inspired by wild hawks. Isabella.
I am inspired by lovely wedding bells. Hayley.
I am inspired by rocking cool hotwheels. Zaira.
I am inspired by the beautiful nature. Rocky.
I am inspired by the shining stars and the ataahua moon. Teyah.
I am inspired by the hot sun. Mahlia.
I am inspired by skydiving because it is scary. Greta.
I am inspired by peaceful quiet music. Veisinia.
I am inspired by lego hobbits. Karannpriett.
I am inspired by old fashioned fast cars. Daniel.
I am inspired by how electricity works. Nicholas.
I am inspired by a sunken ship called the Titanic. Sam.
I am inspired by a warm beaming heater. Beia.
I am inspired by the big rugby games. Jake.
I am inspired by plane crashes because I want to know more information. James.
I am inspired by colourful nerf guns. Nixon.
I am inspired by a bold eagle. Hendrix.
I am inspired by dance moves. Kodean.
I am inspired by orcas. Paras.
I am inspired by sunny sunshine. France.
I am inspired by wrestling. Ethan.
I am inspired by WWE. Xhyonn.
I am inspired by music tunes from a guitar. Devon.
I am inspired by little fluffy black dogs. Olivia
I am inspired by the falling rain like sky is crying. Thea.

No comments:

Post a Comment