Pages

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Monday Morning Writing

We began a piece of writing describing what it looked like, sounded like and felt like to wake up on the first day of the term - Monday Morning!

Image result for sunrise

We have been focusing on writing using exciting beginning sentences to hook the reader into wanting to read more of our stories... Here are some of our favourites!

- When I woke up it was pitch black.  Khan
- "Is that my dad again?". Olivia
- "Ouch that hurt me!" I wish I hadn't fallen out of bed. Devon
- I jumped out of bed with a big clump. Greta
- My body filled with excitement as I got ready for school. Rocky
- "Is it time to get up already?".  Sam
- I yawned and then opened my eyes. Jake
- I climbed out of bed and rushed to my draws to get my clothes.  Emelie M
- The sun was shining through my window as I woke up. Zaira
- Suddenly I heard my dad shout "wake up, today is school, wake up!". Teyah
- I rushed out of bed and smelt my worst enemy... nutrigrain.  Isabella
- Just as the sun was rising I lifted my head.  Thea.

No comments:

Post a Comment