Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2018

What we can hear outside our classroom

- Bark coming off the tree.
- Trucks skidding.
- Slicing chainsaws going through the wood.
- I could hear kids stomping along the bark.
- I heard the crickets and the grasshoppers bouncing along with us.
- I could hear crickets talking.
- I could hear Isla saying "blah" to the compost.
- I could hear the ants going hup, two three, four,
- I could hear yucky worms digging holes in the ground.
- I could hear people trotting on the wet, cold, damp ground.
- I could hear the birds singing.
- I could hear the wind whistling.
- I could hear the hissing water pipes.
- I could hear the compost splatting into the compost bin.
- I could hear the rustling trees swishing and swaying in the wind.
- I can hear the giggle of the compost monitors as they get the thumping compost into the big compost bin.
- I could hear the trees wooshing.
- I could hear whistling blow pipes.
- I could hear bees buzzing.
- I could hear rattling needles dropping on the floor.
- I could hear the birds flying in the air.
- I can hear the wood melting in half.
- I could hear the wind swishing it sounded like whoosh whoosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment