Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Kia ora! Nau mai, haere mai to 2021

 Kia ora, talofa, malo e lele, kia orana, namaste

Nau mai, haere mai - welcome to Room 20, 2021

Ko Sarah Rasmussen taku ingoa.

I am Miss Rasmussen and I am the teacher in Room 20 this year.

Over the break I really enjoyed spending time with family at the beach and travelling to the South Island.  I spent a lot of time reading and enjoying being in the garden.  I have grown some vegetables this holidays.  I have also mastered (almost!) the art of pizza making!


I am looking forward to a fun, productive and successful year with my bunch of learners!  I enjoy teaching literacy, challenging learners in mathematics and working with digital technologies.  Follow our blog for all of our fun adventures together!





2 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Rasmussen. Those tomatoes looked delicious. Did you put radishes on your pizza too? I know you are good at teaching mathematics because you taught me all about numbers and counting. from Qalekah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Qalekah. Thank you for your comment. The tomatoes were delicious! I ate the radishes fresh from the garden with a little bit of salt of them, I love them like that! You have been working so hard on your maths, keep it up Mathlete! From Miss Rasmussen

    ReplyDelete