This week we have been celebrating Harvest Week, when all of the delicious produce gets harvested for us to enjoy. On Thursday we shared some fruit. We sketched it, looked at it carefully, felt it, smelt the it, and then we got to EAT it!
Here are some fantastic simile sentences from our Totara Authors, can you guess what fruit we ate?
I am as fat as a ball.
I am as light as a stick.
I am as soft as grass.
I am as hard as a stone.
-Karannpriett
I am as lumpy as a rock.
I am as soft as a blanket.
I am as fresh as cold water.
I am as sour as a lemon.
- Veisinia
I am as yellow as lemonade.
I am as light as a feather.
I am as juicy as an orange.
I am as soft as a pussy cat.
- Hayley
I am as round as a ladybird.
I am as smooth as grass.
I am as red as fire.
-Isabella
I am as round as a marble.
I am as smooth as a paper plane.
I am as sweet as a plum.
I am as hard as a rock,
- Nicholas
I am as hard as a jar.
I am as red as blood.
I am as cold as ice.
I am as sour as gum.
- Emmily A
I am as sweet as a lollypop.
I am as round as the moon.
I am as juicy as an orange.
I am as round as a marble.
- Lucy
















You look pretty excited about that apple, Nicholas! xx
ReplyDelete