We are going to write about our experience tomorrow!
Kia ora e te whānau! Nau mai haere mai! Welcome to Room 20s digital space. I'm Matua Adam and I'm the kaiako in Room 20 this year - here you can keep up to date and be a part of our learning journey throughout the 2022 school year!
Wednesday, March 1, 2017
Language Experience - Tea Tasting
As part of our writing this week, we undertook a tea tasting. The children sampled two different types of tea (Bell Original and Red Seal Exotic Fruits). We thought carefully about what we could see, smell and taste. A lot of us enjoyed drinking the tea... some of us did not!
We are going to write about our experience tomorrow!
We are going to write about our experience tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow what a cool experience, you are lucky to try new things in your classroom. I wonder what your writing was like the next day?
ReplyDeleteFrom Mrs D