Pages

Friday, November 3, 2017

Treats from the garden

Mrs Munro (Daniel's Mum)
was so kind to bring us some vegetables from the garden and some dips to eat them with.

Lots of people hadn't tried cauliflower before.  Some of us were even brave enough to try it for the first time today!! Most people really liked the (raw!!) cauliflower!!

"the cauliflower was crunchy" - Penikolo

"it feels dry on the inside" - Veisinia

"it was tasty and crunchy" - Aayush

"I thought it was lumpy" - Thea

"It was crunchy with the hummus" - Emelie M

"I liked it because it was crunchy" - Emmily A

"It was yum and it tasted like broccoli" - Mahlia

"it was only a little bit crunchy, and I liked it!" Beia

"I liked it because it was smooth" - Paras

We were really proud of some of our learners for stepping outside of their comfort zone and trying something new!


No comments:

Post a Comment