Pages

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Food Technology

Can you guess what we have written about??


What am I?
I am tiny like pebbles on the beach. I smell like a rotten banana P.U. I am the colour of white and brown put together. I am alive. I am on your skin. I am inside you. I make bread.
By Olivia

What am I ?
1. I am brown like dirt from the garden.
2. I am alive like humans.
3. I look like a pebble from the sea.
4. I smell like dough from fresh bread.
5. I look like seeds from the garden.
Veisinia

What am I?
  1. I am like a tan brown colour from your skin.
     2. I am apart of the mushroom family from far in the wild in the world.
     3. I look like a teensy-weensy pebble you find on the large ground in a whole city
     4. I am in four things near you they are bread, air, in your body and on your body.
     5. I help you humans bake and cook at home in the kitchen.
Can you guess what i am?


What am I?


  1. The brown colour makes it look like dirt.
  2. The shapes are are all different but still it is brown.
  3. It is alive and shivering slightly.
  4. It smells like bread baked by a royal cook.
  5. You could probably buy it at any supermarket in New Zealand.
  6. It makes bread rise.
  7. It is part of the fungi family.
Thea


What am I ?
I look like sand.
I smell like old dough.
I am as small as 1 piece of sand.
I am alive.
I am the colour brown.
I am in bread sometimes.
James


1 I am round like a egg
2 It look like sand
3 I am white like a paper
4 I am like a dust
5 I am very small like a seed
Aayush


I am brown like the dust
My colour looks like white
I am round like a circle
It smells like grass
and it looks like tiny seeds
Emmily A


I am a tan brown colour like a little dirt.I am like little tiny pebbles off the beach. I am also like sand off the beach. I smell like fresh bread from the oven. I look like a seed from an apple.By Devon


What am I ?
1. I smell like crispy cooking bread that has just come out of the oven.
2. I live in your body and around you. I am related to mushrooms.
3.I look like a very small cracked eggs on tan sand.
4.I am a dull brown colour.
5.I am like colossal grains of sand scattered on a beach.
By Sam


I smell like bread baking in the oven. I look like beads on a necklace. I am every where even in you! I make bread rise like the waves. I am alive!
Zaira


1. I am as round as a gooey eyeball.
2.it is inside your skin everyday.
3.Its friends with mushrooms.
4.it looks like a teeny weeney sand.
5.it smell like a leaf thats broken
And inside it smells gooey and
It smells like slime.
Beia


It look’s  like  sand from the beach .  It smell fresh made bread.  it is a fungus  like a mushroom . It look’s like dust from a sanddune  . It is in the air that we breathe in.
Khan


1.I am like a BB bead.
2.I am dark tan.
3.I smell like hot water.
4.I am something alive like me.
5.I look hot cooked sand.
Jake


What am I?
1. I am as small as pebbles lying on the beach.
2. I am like a seed planted in the soil.
3. I smell like fresh breadcrumbs from the oven.
4. I look like a tiny piece of dust from the ground.
5. It is in your body and everywhere in the air.
By Daniel
                                                    


  1. It is like little bits of sand but in a container .
  2. It is smells like bread .
  3. It is tan brown like a meerkats.
  4. It is like an egg is alive.

By Teyah

What am I
I am dark like dots that has bubbles in the water
I am round like a rugby ball.
I am yellow on the inside like a banana
I can smell lasagne like my dinner.

Mahlia

What am I?
1 I am like a bead to make a necklace.
2 I am little like sand at a beach.
3 I smell like fresh bread from a oven.
4 I look like an oval from an apple seed.
5 I  am dark brown and light brown like a egg shell.   
Greta

No comments:

Post a Comment