Pages

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Welcome to 2018

Welcome to 2018!

I have had a very busy holiday travelling around different places in New Zealand.  I went to the very bottom of the South Island to a place called Bluff - they have a big sign that tells you how far away other places in the world are (check out my cool photo!). 

 

I also spent lots of time at my favourite place - Whitianga.  It is just so beautiful to swim and lie on the beach and read my book!



In the holidays my Mum and Dad got some new kittens.  I spent a lot of time playing with them, they are so much fun and very naughty! Their names are Oscar and Chardy.



I love teaching literacy and using digital technology.  We will do lots of these things this year as well as numeracy, sport, inquiry learning and many many other fun things!

This year is going to begin a little differently for Room 19.  We will be sharing our learning space with Room 20 for the first term! We are so lucky that we get to have the biggest classroom in the school (the HALL!) while the newest buildings are being constructed.  It is very exciting to watch our new classrooms be built on Middle Flat!

I am looking forward to a fun and successful year of learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment