On Monday, Miss Rasmussen told us that the school cross country had been cancelled. Some children were happy, some were sad and others were disappointed.
Because we have some year 4's in our classroom some were lucky enough to have a go at placing for the inter-school country.
We had some great results - look at our amazing achievers!
When Miss Rasmussen announced that the school cross country was cancelled I felt annoyed I did all the training for NOTHING and it was like the first time i actually wanted to do the cross country.
But if it wasn't cancelled it would me raining so that would be annoying. It's also sad that there is no inter school cross country because my friends worked hard to get in but it got cancelled I didn't go, but my friends at least got a reward.
Hugo
When Miss Rasmussen announced the school cross country was cancelled I was very mad because we trained lots.
But if it wasn't cancelled it would be raining and wet but we are in level 2 so we couldn't have the whole school couldn't come.
Only year 4 and above could come to cross country but we couldn't watch the year 5 and 6 people.
I think inter school is cancelled too I would've gone to inter school because I got in top 6.
I got a reward.
Ari
When Miss Rasmussen announced that cross country the school cross country was cancelled... I felt sad when I herd that cross country was cancelled, because iv'e been practising for that day. Every day at school I was looking forward for cross country every day. I was disappointed but I knew it was the right choose to do so people don't get sick and lock down happens again.
Daniel
No comments:
Post a Comment