We made a hut!
Check out our amazing creation and our writing that we have worked hard on this week!
Room 20’s Hut - by Arlo
On Monday all of room 20 made a colossal hut. The inside looked fancy, the outside looked rad. It was a kid's dream, my dream in fact. My job was to peg the blankets together. I worked with Brodie and Lucas. There was a Library and a kitchen, 2 games rooms and a central square. The best part of the hut was the games rooms because there were 2. When room 20 stood back we were pleased with our work. Miss Rasmussen could barely fit.
Room 20's Hut - By AJ
I made a big hut full of blankets. It was a big hut. I built the library with Ali. I put the books in the library. The best part was the library.
Room 20's Hut - by Trinity
I made a hut. Miss Rasmussen went in the hut . Miss Rasmussen played in the kitchen and it was funny. I built a game area with Ameliah. I played with the lego. I liked making the flowers out of lego.
Room 20's Hut - by Safwaan
On Monday room 20 made a giant hut. The hut had five rooms, game room, library, sleep room, and the kitchen. On the outside it looked delicate and unstable. On the inside, it looked like a mini house. My job was to manage and build the library. The library was huge. We had to crawl and try to avoid getting our heads being bumped into tables. It was built out of tables and blankets and chairs. The blankets were supported by pegs. Inside the hut was very lowered. The best part was the library because it was well constructed.
Room 20's Hut - by Magenta
On Monday the 17 of May we built a hut. We built it out of tables, chairs, and paper. I helped my group to put things in the game room. I brought a puzzle into the game room. I saw that it was very crowded in the game room. There was a library area. It was so fun. It was a blast. My favourite area was the sleeping room.
Room 20's Hut - by Cameron
On the 17th of May 2021 we built a hut in room 20.We used tables, chairs, blankets, tape, paper, boxes and pillows.I helped to try to make it high enough for Miss Rasmussen to fit but… it was unstable so it was hard. In the end I don’t now how we fixed it. Some people made signs for the emergency exit other wise known as the fire exit there was a library some people made an amazing entrance out of the construction blocks.
Room 20's Hut - By Brodie
On Monday room 20 made a huge hut. The hut was as big as the whole class. My job was to peg the blankets together with Lucas. The entry was very unstable. The best thing that it was big. If you want to go in the hut you have to crawl.
No comments:
Post a Comment