Pages

Monday, August 23, 2021

Learning From Home - Rāhina, Monday

Kia ora, whānau

Here are our home learning tasks today!

All of the tasks are available as an activity on Seesaw for you to complete.  If you have limited access to devices or internet, they can be done offline too.  You can send me your pictures on Seesaw or email at srasmussen@hameast.school.nz.

Today I will be available online from 1:30pm-4pm.  I will be looking at work on Seesaw and available via email for those who need support. 

If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch!

Daily Check in!



Mahi Toi - Art

Create a picture of your new learning space.

Add:

  • who you are staying with,
  • something you are enjoying,
  • something you are finding tricky!




Pāngarau - Combination Maths

  • Here are some number words. How many different numbers can you make by using JUST the words on the card?
  • I will give you an example - five hundred and six (506)



Kori Tinana - Fitness - Scavenger Hunt!
  • Go for a walk, bike or scooter ride with your bubble!
  • Complete the Neighbourhood Scavenger Hunt

Literacy

  • Read and practice the poem "I'm Not Going To Eat It!"
  • Make a creation for Afternoon Tea to share with your whānau Write a list of ingredients and instructions on how to prepare it
  • Share a photo
  •  of you and you whānau enjoying your kai




No comments:

Post a Comment