Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Things to do at home!

 Kia ora whānau,

I hope this finds you well and safe in your bubble!

I thought I would outline a few options for learning at home if you would like to participate!

Mathletics - all children have a log in glued into their reading log.  If you need a copy of this, I can send you their password.

Sunshine Classics - all children have a log in glued into their reading log.  If you need a copy of this, I can send you their password.

Spelling - there are links to the essential spelling lists on the Spelling page of this blog.  Your child knows what list they are on!

Play, Make, Create - This week we have been using The Dragon Machine by Helen Ward as our Play, Make, Create book.  Last year, I recorded a reading of the story.  I will add the video to Seesaw for you to enjoy.

Here are the tasks we have been working on at school if you would like to continue or have a go at home!

There are plenty of other amazing links on this blog that you can access and are great for learning at home - have a look around! 

I would love to see what you are up to - send me your photos and videos via Seesaw or srasmussen@hameast.school.nz.

If you have any questions or need any help, please just let me know!

Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment